Kyoo is a dynamic data visualization product that intelligently finds, indexes and aggregates social content from around the web on one easy-to-digest visual dashboard.
By utilizing a variety of social media application programming interfaces (APIs), Kyoo is able to visualize the following:
- Twitter and Facebook feeds based on keywords
- Twitter heat map displaying tweet density based on keywords
- Most socially bookmarked articles based on keywords
- Articles and blog posts from Google based on keywords
- Flickr and YouTube content based on specific keywords and accounts
- Feed of chosen Facebook and Twitter accounts based on username
- Twitter timeline with tag cloud based on keywords
Whether you’re hosting a multi-day event, creating a social newsroom around a big company announcement, or just tracking buzz around a topic, Kyoo provides a unique, integrated experience for everyone interested in a given subject matter.
Designed to be both public facing and for internal use, Kyoo also allows site administrators to easily manage and moderate the content from the back-end. Additionally, the product provides at-a-glace statistics and reports on the public-facing activity, including the reach of the topic or event.